The students who have appeared in the JEE Main exam session 2 are eagerly waiting for their results. The NTA is yet to publish the answer key for the exam held between 25th July to 30th July 2022. The results are expected to be announced somewhere around August 6th to 9th. Since the JEE Advanced exams registrations will start from August 7th, we expect the results of the second session to be announced somewhere around this time. The exact date and time for the declaration of the results and answer key is expected to be made by the officials of the National Testing Agency soon.
There seems to be some speculation in the media that the National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the result for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main session two exam on Saturday, August 6. According to media reports the JEE Main July session result will be announced on August 6, and the answer key will be out today on 3rd August. The JEE Main 2022 result and answer key will be available on the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in. To raise objections on JEE Main answer key, candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 200 per question. The candidates should note that the fee is non-refundable.
Please follow the steps below to download results from NTA website:
- Visit the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, look for the link that reads, “JEE Main 2022 Paper 2 Result.”
- You will be directed to a new webpage.
- Enter the login credentials such as application number and date of birth and click on the submit option.
- Your JEE Main Session 1 Paper 2 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout of it for future reference.
Broswe colleges in various states in India.